The New England beauty, Elise Roth, brings her stunning voice to our Jazz Club for an evening celebrating the amazing Judy Garland!
Roth grew up idolising the vocalists of the Big Band Era, listening to classic recordings of the Andrews Sisters, Artie Shaw, and Glenn Miller. She is often compared vocally to Judy Garland, and has embraced the resemblance - tonight, she’ll be singing favourites and lesser known gems from Judy’s repertoire.
Known as the “poster girl” of the vintage dance scene back home, Elise is known for both her expressive vocals and her authentic presence, charming audiences internationally, from swing dances to supper clubs to vintage events and can’t wait to perform for you with her terrific band:
Sam Watts - Piano
Tom Wheatley - Bass
Gaspar Sena - Drums
Be transported to the Golden Age of Hollywood and cosy up to your loved ones for this special gig. Offering the perfect backdrop, with our fantastic range of classic cocktails, get the curlers out and wear your Saturday best for this magical event.
Standard Admission (Seated)
Seating is allocated on the day. Please ensure tickets are purchased in the same name as the lead booker to ensure you are sat together.
Doors Open 1 Hour before Start Time.
|20:30 - 23:00||£18.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.