This talented guitarist and composed, began his musical journey at the age of 10, picking up the guitar and studying at the Gilfredo Cattolica music academy, where for the next ten years he would learn the classical and electric guitar from his teacher Mariano Gaetani and study musical theory under the tutelage of Alfredo Sorichetti.
At the age of 18, Giulio Romano made the move to London (UK) where he quickly gained work as a session player - collaborating with top musicians from all over the world. These included such luminaries as: the world harmonica champion (Jazz category) Greg Miller; the grammy man Phil Ramacon; the pianist songwriter and producer and founder of the VJB Wayne Brown; Lee John (Imagination);Moreno Viglione (Awarded Italian Guitarist), Rocio Ruano (X factor 2013), and amazing singer (ex zero 7) producer and founder of the Numen Records Mozez, Osmond Wright.
Giulio has also had the pleasure of playing for and with high profile singers such as: Kate Robbins; Pauline Catlin (formerly of Brown Sugar Reggae Band); and Melanie Stace. His already, glowing career has seen him travel the world including with his band, Gypsy Dynamite, and record three albums with Interlock being his third. Come and toast to this talented muso with us, at the Toulouse Lautrec Jazz club!
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£18.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.