Founder of Women in Jazz Media, Fiona Ross brings her hair raising, multi-award winning sound to the Jazz club at Toulouse. Named among the 100 Alternative Power Music List (2020), and once you come to the show and learn more about Fiona, you’ll understand why.
Culminating an undeniable passion and understanding of recording; her sound traverses several wings of the beautiful house of contemporary jazz: coming in fast with Latin Jazz, the feel and look of the Vintage Jazz Club, a little neo soul, and then gliding into some heart-string-pulling ballads.
‘Technical virtuosity and that raw emotional drive, of an artist at the height of her game,’
Her most recent album, Fierce and Non Compliant has reached new heights with her song, ‘For My Dad,’ being named Best Jazz Song (World Songwriting Awards) and with four albums under her belt, she was named the International Singer Songwriters Association, (ISSA) International Female Songwriter of the Year! We’re so glad you get the chance to see Ross and her band, right here at TLVenue. Book your tickets to experience this true artist.
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
via Private YouTube Link
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Live Stream" ticket for you to watch our performance from your home. This is not a ticket to attend the performance in person.
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.